It's nice to have a break, and get some real life in between posts. Not that I've been having much of a break. The NSW DET blogging tool, of which my classes and I were beta testers is a real winner. Safe, simple blogging for students, classes staff, public or private or groups.
- I launched into twitter with gusto. Fun, and very useful, just like "they" say. Has helped me numerous times.
- Google docs has finally (yay) been unblocked for staff use at least. Next to push for the unblock for students.
- I'm running another Intel TEO (Teaching Essentials Online) course beginning the end of this month.
- More "play" with the blogging tool. Let's see if we can get our scratch creations published and shared huh?
- All this as well as an active "real life".